Mt68 History

Trang Mậu Thân 68 do QUÂN CÁN CHÁNH VNCH và TÙ NHÂN CẢI TẠO HẢI NGỌAI THIẾT LẬP TỪ 18 THÁNG 6 NĂM 2006.- Đã đăng 11,179 bài và bản tin - Bị Hacker phá hoại vào Ngày 04-6-2012. Tái thiết với Lập Trường chống Cộng cố hữu và tích cực tiếp tay Cộng Đồng Tỵ Nạn nhằm tê liệt hóa VC Nằm Vùng Hải Ngoại.

Tuesday, 25 August 2015

THẰNG ROBOT NẦY CHỈ MUỐN CHỨNG MINH NÓ CÓ THỂ ĂN PHÂN TƯƠI CỦA VC BẰNG NĨA MỸ- XƯNG GỐC VIỆT ĐỂ TÉT OMO CHO THÊM CHÚT PHÂN MỸ PHẢI KHÔNG ?./- Mt68

Dear Mr. Bullshit Ambassador Ted Omo Osius: 

My name is Roberto Wissai, a naturalized American citizen (since 1980) of Vietnamese descent. I am not in a habit of writing unsolicited letters to public officials. This is only the second time I have done so. The first time was to President Obama a few years ago, expressing my serious concerns of China's hegemonic designs on Vietnam and beyond. 

Image result for robots
The reasons for my writing to you are two-fold. 

First, I would like to state that you are doing an excellent job in bettering the relations between America and Vietnam, especially in the face of China's increasing bellicosity in Southeast Asia Sea. Your recent refusal to be photographed with the flag of the former Republic of Vietnam---while visiting the Vietnamese Diaspora communities in California---in the background was understandable, given your role as the U.S. Ambassador to Vietnam during the current fast-moving economic and military rapprochement of the two erstwhile enemies. However, your refusal didn't sit well with certain extremist and attention-seeking elements within the Vietnamese communities. They have organized a demonstration in Northern California, clamoring for your dismissal. Now there are even talks of lodging lawsuits against you. Please understand that the actions of these elements do not reflect the views of the majority of the Vietnamese, naturalized or not, living in America. The actions of these extremist elements only harm the interests of both America and Vietnam, and unwittingly create an unfavorable impression of the Vietnamese Diaspora communities by the mainstream American public. I have voiced my concerns to that effect in an email. Apparently my email has struck a chord with the silent majority within the Vietnamese communities, and has been disseminated far and wide to dozens of Vietnamese language Internet forums, by many netters. Below is a copy of such dissemination. The email addresses in the cc section above are the destination of the dissemination.

Second, I support your marriage. You have publicly referred to Mr. Bond as your husband. There is an intense curiosity among us as to how Mr. Bond refers to you. I am of an opinion that he could well refer to you as husband also. Please let me know if I am right or wrong. But if you opt to remain silent on this issue, I certainly respect your decision. 

I wish you good health and continued success with your career. 

Respectfully yours, 

Roberto Wissai

No comments:

Post a Comment