KẾT QUẢ SƠ KHỞI Ở NEW HAMPSHIRE ĐẢNG CỘNG HÒA GIỮA TRUMP VÀ NIKKI./=Mt68
_________________
Hôm nay Thứ Ba 23/1/2024 bầu sơ bộ ở tiểu bang New Hampshire:
22 phiếu đại biểu Cộng hòa sẽ phân bổ theo tỷ lệ phiếu - Cuộc đếm phiếu truyền thống ở thị trấn Dixville Notch, đầu tiên ở New Hampshire: 6 phiếu bầu cho Haley, Trump được 0 phiếu. - 43% người ủng hộ Haley cho sơ bộ Cộng Hòa: nếu Trump thắng sơ bộ Cộng Hòa, họ sẽ bầu cho Biden. Nhiều người từng bầu Trump cũng chuyển sang Haley và Bide
"She just seems like the adult in the room": Nikki Haley voters contrast her with Trump
From CNN's Omar Jimenez and Sarah Boxer

CNN spoke to some New Hampshire voters who picked former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley in today's Republican presidential primary — and many of them expressed a similar sentiment.
Here's what they had to say:
Chris Gaudreau voted for Donald Trump in the past, but this time, he picked Haley, he told CNN at a Manchester, New Hampshire, polling place Tuesday. “She just seems like the adult in the room right now,” he said. “That’s kind of what the country needs. Like, somebody that’s stable, makes sense, and maybe I don’t agree with her on every issue but I think we need an adult in the room to unite the country.”
Kyle Montgomery cast his first vote ever for Haley. “I just feel like she can run this country in the right direction,” the 18-year-old told CNN. However, he said he only made his decision in the past few days. “I definitely wish there was higher quality candidates to vote for, but it is what it is, and you’ve just gotta vote for who you think is best.”
Steve Gendron said he was originally leaning toward voting for former candidate Ron DeSantis. But after New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu endorsed Haley, Gendron said she looked like the "best chance" for Americans to unite the country. “I think Trump has some great policies but I think a lot of chaos follows him, and I think Biden hasn’t done what he needed to do to unite the country. So I think Nikki is our best chance and hopefully New Hampshire can send that signal,” the registered undeclared voter said.

No comments:
Post a Comment