ĐÔI LỜI NGẬM NGÙI TIỄN BIỆT THẠCH LANNE TS2/DS19 CỦA ĐÀN ANH LÊ VĂN TƯ DS8/CH1 TỪ PHÁP./-Mt68
_________________
Please allow me to share a few words in memory of my friend Thach Lanne.
Remember Thạch Lanne
The news of my friend Thach Lanne's passing on May 12, 2026, brought back memories. Lanne completed two administrative training courses (Assistant and Supervisor), and many friends surely remember him and have more memories of him than I do. I only knew Lanne from a few shared activities in an overseas organization. Although we haven't been in regular contact for almost thirty years, the few encounters we had were enough to leave many indelible impressions.
At that time, Lanne could be said to be poor, but he treated his friends with genuine sincerity and dedication. Despite his dilapidated car, he was always willing to take me to visit friends anywhere in Houston. I remember after dinner, Lanne invited me to his house for the night so we could talk freely. Unexpectedly, it was a very simple apartment, without a proper bed, just a mattress on the floor. Thinking back, it sounded like the lyrics of a song (I forget the name): "...sharing a blanket in the dark night makes us close friends..."; what greater sincerity could there be?
A few words of sharing with my esteemed fellow practitioners and acquaintance, Thach Lanne, with sincere prayers for our friend Tam Hi to be reborn in the Pure Land.
Le Van Tu
No comments:
Post a Comment