Mt68 History

Trang Mậu Thân 68 do QUÂN CÁN CHÁNH VNCH và TÙ NHÂN CẢI TẠO HẢI NGỌAI THIẾT LẬP TỪ 18 THÁNG 6 NĂM 2006.- Đã đăng 11,179 bài và bản tin - Bị Hacker phá hoại vào Ngày 04-6-2012. Tái thiết với Lập Trường chống Cộng cố hữu và tích cực tiếp tay Cộng Đồng Tỵ Nạn nhằm tê liệt hóa VC Nằm Vùng Hải Ngoại.

Saturday, 30 May 2026

ĐẢNG ONE NATION (ÚC) KÊU GỌI CẤM "BỊT MẶT-TRÙM ĐẦU"- LẬP TRƯỜNG NẦY ĐANG HỐT PHIẾU CỬ TRI Ở ÚC CHÂU./-Mt68

___________

Ban the burqa: Pauline Hanson calls for national prohibition in Australia

Story by Sky News Australia

Sky News Australia

‘Ban the burqa’: Pauline Hanson calls for national prohibition in Australia



One Nation leader Pauline Hanson has called for a ban on the burqa and suggested restricting migration from some countries.

“I want to ban the burqa,” Ms Hanson said.

“If you’ve got people coming from these countries that are radical Islamists and their ideology is not compatible with our country, yes, I do, so there’s certain countries I probably would ban.

 

‘Ban the burqa’: Pauline Hanson calls for national prohibition in Australia

“I know the former government … were very mindful where they brought migrants in from.

“I do want to ban the burqa because it’s incompatible with our culture and our way of life, and it should not be worn in Australia.”./-

No comments:

Post a Comment