AUSTRALIA... THE SONG BIG ENOUGH !./-Mt68
I've lived in lonely citiesI've crossed deserts on camel backAnd I've filled the halls of folkloreWith things I'd rather we forgetI could sweep you off the street so saying this is goddamn toughBut this town might be big enough
See, I reckon what you're sayingBut this dog's run every courseI roam without my boots onI raced without my horseAnd then I ate my horse's meat straight from my horse's bones'Cause this dogMust roam alone
You could shoot me in the mountainsIn the cold fat rainWe could do it in the countrysideAs we walk the plainIt wouldn't give us any closureAll cowboys need to trustThat this town might be big enoughFor both of us
Well, I'd be a doggamn liarIf I said this ain't a lonely townAnd what I wouldn't giveTo have a friend around
We could trade in all our silver bulletsAnd buy a patch of dustThis town might just be big enoughFor all of us
Everybody!This town!This world!Are you big enough?From AustraliaTo AmericaAnd RussiaAnd ChinaAll of AsiaLet me out
Europe and Great BritainOh CanadaIn CroatiaAnd SerbiaKenyaGet it IndiaIt's seriousIn SyriaBelieve in usBoliviaWe're Ghana be big enough
For Africa, South AfricaSouth Korea, North KoreaAlgeria, NigeriaAntarctica, around the EquatorCuba, IndonesiaJamaica, we'll take yaTo Florida and catch you laterI'll catch you laterChristianity, Islam, JudaismLet me out
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Alex Cameron / Kieran Callinan / Aaron Cupples
Big Enough lyrics © Sony/atv Music Publishing (australia) Pty Lim, Sony/atv Music Publishing Allegro (aust) Pty
No comments:
Post a Comment